Thermal vacuum cycling (ESA ECSS-Q-70-04A) and thermal vacuum bakeout (ECSS-Q-ST-70-01) facilities TVAC#1, TVAC#2, TVAC#3.
- PID controlled thermal plate with resistive heating and liquid channels for cooling either by chiller circulator or LN2
- Cold trap with removable fascia for lab analysis if required
- QCM for bakeout monitoring
- Residual Gas Analyser (Hiden Analytical)
- Standard 16 T-type thermocouple channels (more channels, or different TC types -can be added with notice)
- Temperature, pressure, QCM and RGA all logged digitally
- Scroll pump and magnetically levitated turbo molecular pump meaning a completely oil-free pumping system
- FTIR facility for processing molecular contamination witness plates in accordance with ECSS-Q-ST-70-05C if required.